Money Lending is an Art.
By now you’re familiar with the name ranchoted, but do you know the founder, Ted Przybylek? Ted is a very well-rounded, highly experienced financial specialist and money lending expert. ranchoted genuinely stands for helping people with their real estate Lending needs and assisting them through most situations they are in.
As a veteran in the lending industry, Ted has helped buyers and sellers with all types of real estate loans and scenarios. His goal is to make it easy for Borrowers. From conventional to hard money loans, he strives to help his clients get the loan they need.
We invite you to come and work with the lending expert, ranchoted.
Fun Fact: Aside from his work as ranchoted, Ted is a well-known individual in the San Diego County community. See some of his accomplishments below:
- Since the time he was running the fresh pasta company “San Diego Pasta Co.” with Little Italy association member, Marco Li Mandri, Ted has continued to be an active member in the Little Italy community.
- Ted has actively been involved in the San Diego soccer community since 1991. As a certified A-License Coach with the United States Soccer Federation, he has served as an assistant coach in the Men’s Soccer program at University of California, San Diego (UCSD), winning two National Titles. He also has coached youth soccer at the renowned Nomads Soccer Club.
- Through coaching soccer, he has built strong relationships with other community figures such as Manny da Rosa, an established leader in the San Diego Portuguese community. Embracing this amazing community, Ted supports the Annual Crab Festa and other events.
- Ted belongs to numerous professional networks in the San Diego community.
- Ted loves the wildlife he comes across on his 20-acre ranch in Alpine, CA. The ranch helped inspire the name of his company, ranchoted.
Hard Money is Not Hard
Like what you see here? Download our eBook and learn more!